What makes a YouTube thumbnail attractive
As with on-page SEO, the formulation of the title and description is crucial for videos. When users scroll through a list of videos, the first thing they read is their titles. Therefore, they should be meaningful and interesting. A title should either arouse interest or convey at first glance that users will find a solution to their problem here. Do some research on keywords to get a better idea of which keywords are used in search queries. Put the most important information and keywords at the beginning of titles and only use around 60 characters so that titles in search results are displayed in full and not cut off.
Note that only the first two to three lines (about 100 characters) of the video description are initially displayed on YouTube. In order to read the entire description, people must first click on "Show more". Therefore, you should definitely include important links and CTAs at the beginning of the description. You should formulate the text itself in such a way that your video is viewed and interacted with your content as often as possible. You can insert the transcript below the description. This makes sense because videos generally contain a lot of keywords and you can improve your ranking with them. You also have the option of including a standard channel description with links to your social media profiles, information about contributors and times. Video titles and descriptions can also contain hashtags. Just be careful not to overdo it.
Once you have your keywords in the title and video description, you can use tags to highlight the most important keywords. Tags are used to link videos with similar videos and thus increase their reach. Be sure to tag the most important keywords first, using both general keywords and specific long-tail keywords.
After you have uploaded a video to YouTube, you can assign a category to it using the advanced settings. Video categories are used to relate your content to other, similar YouTube content. You can select one of the following categories: Film & Animation, Cars & Vehicles, Music, Animals, Sports, Travel & Events, Games, People & Blogs, Comedy, Entertainment, News & Politics, Practical Tips & Styling, Education, Science & Technology and social commitment.
- How are embassies closely guarded?
- How often should I have dessert?
- How can blockchain improve supply chains
- Has a non-Muslim ever read the Koran?
- Can I live on a million dollars
- What are the best countries for expats
- May teachers receive letters from students
- Which European country has the most billionaires?
- Dry paint can be harmful if swallowed
- How to make an Io game
- How hard does Masahiro Tanaka throw
- Who owns the copyright for Mary Poppins
- How healthy are South Indian foods
- How do you become a positive leader
- What does an auditor need
- Should ICOs be regulated
- Disadvantage of multinational companies
- What is building and building
- What percentage of Google employees are Jews?
- What about fish 1
- Who is a civil servant
- How can i flex my biceps
- Is it bad to use men's perfumes?
- What things are necessary in small houses