What is Italian sausage made of
Salsiccia: Italian sausage specialty
Translated, Salsiccia simply means sausage. Depending on the regional origin, it is refined with fennel, paprika or cloves. The salsiccia can either be prepared like a conventional sausage in the pan or on the grill. Or it is used as an ingredient in a wide variety of dishes.
Refines risotto and pasta
Salsiccia pressed from the skin is popular, for example, as a filling for meat and roast dishes. When cut into small pieces, it refines risotto or pasta sauces. The Italian sausage specialty is not available everywhere in Germany. Occasionally, however, you can find what you are looking for in delicatessen departments, and some online delicatessen retailers also offer them.
Enrichment for hearty barbecues
Many recipes from our Italy special can be refined with the aromatic salsiccia - kitchen creativity is required here. But the spicy sausage made from pork and bacon is also a welcome change for hearty barbecue evenings.
You can learn how to prepare a real Italian risotto with salsiccia in the video recipe for saffron risotto with salsiccia.
Tip from the e & t chef
And another tip from the food & drink kitchen: You should be careful when buying salsiccia. The Italian pork sausages are rather unsuitable for long transport routes and are therefore sometimes dry. It is best to ask the retailer about the qualities offered, the origin and the age of the goods.
You can order Salsiccia from German production on the Internet at www.genusshandwerker.de.
- All of Jesus' apostles were Jews
- Find a millionaire husband
- Saving Private Ryan will be shown in Germany
- The Chinese celebrate Holi
- Could a matriarchal life improve society?
- What are the divisions of Alphabet Inc.
- What causes a rash in the internal groin area
- What are the realities of marriage
- How educated is the British royal family
- I have ugly lips
- What is a food and beverage service
- How can you develop a new hobby
- How do I start an airline
- Forget Japanese Kanji
- What are the best vegetables
- How much do travel agents earn
- Who can defeat Franklin Richards
- Which deserts are in California
- Why do men tell women to smile?
- Why do prisoners rape each other?
- Why do we wake up every day
- What religion is Donald Trump
- What is the dress code at Uber
- Meghan Markle shaves her cat
- Could Usain Bolt catch a squirrel?
- How do you outsource the recruiting
- When do the wages rise
- How does Taiwanese relate to the Chinese language
- Will my fear ever go away
- What is your most memorable learning experience
- What are the hottest startups in China
- Why is an exit interview important
- Where are some abandoned places in London
- Why do you have a babysitter