What are some films about life
counselorArthouse instead of mainstream: These are two Netflix alternatives
# 1 Sooner
Film festival fans may already be familiar with the Sooner streaming service. The 36th International Short Film Festival Berlin took place there at the end of 2020. At the beginning of 2021 it continued with film pearls from France. But even beyond such virtual festivals, the platform from Berlin is recommended as an alternative to Netflix.
Motto: "The new European streaming alternative"
The provider about himself: “Sooner is a European streaming service that goes beyond the mainstream and offers a large selection of award-winning films, exclusive series and creative documentaries. The platform from Berlin shows works by great directors as well as novelties by up-and-coming and authentic talents. "
Who is behind it: EYZ Media and ContentScope from Berlin as well as Metropolitan Filmexport in Paris.
Costs: Subscriptions cost from 4.99 euros / month, films from 1.95 euros (rent) or from 5.95 euros (unlimited streaming); some contributions are available free of charge
Trial period: 14 days
# 2 cinema on demand
No subscription is taken out with Kino on Demand. Films on demand are available in this online video library. The highlight: The offer advertises that streaming also supports the cinema around the corner.
Motto: “Help your cinema now! Five films online - five euros straight to the cinema "
The provider about himself: “Over 400 films - selected by your cinema. At Kino on Demand you only see the best films (...) and also benefit from your cinema visits. When you request a film for the first time, you will receive a five-euro cinema voucher for your favorite cinema. And from then on always with every fifth film release. "
You can find out which cinemas are participating here www.kino-on-demand.com/cinemas. The voucher will also be credited to the selected cinema if it has not been redeemed for six months, as the industry service "Blickpunkt: Film" reported in 2019.
Who is behind it: Rushlake Media
Costs: A regular film download for 48 hours costs 4.99 euros (some films are reduced).
- Should I learn French or Chinese?
- How can I overcome my craving for onions
- Why does the US recognize Kosovo
- There is a black list for commercial tenants
- Could humans evolve to lose their intelligence
- Is relevant today by George Orwell 1984
- Who are Bloomberg Terminal users
- How does air help dry clothes
- How is the residence for doctors
- Are humble people with high IQ
- Karachi is a big city
- Why doesn't my husband listen to me
- Why is Modi's government against Tamil Nadu
- How can we save the music industry
- Why is Outsourcing Good for Americans
- How does the GST increase income tax
- Like Mexicans, Americans
- What can I serve with Chicken Alfredo
- What is Distressed Debt Investing
- There are too many future programmers
- Why is reggae music so popular
- What makes someone feminine
- Are business consultants worth the money
- How many Merlions are there in Singapore
- Who are the ancestors of the Mongols
- How does racism affect African American women
- What is jaeten in prepared courses
- Why do we need a project
- Do you like peruvian cuisine
- What do evangelical Christians believe about sex?
- What gifts should I buy for colleagues
- What is community
- How safe is Cleveland
- Should Edinburgh have a tourist tax