Which is better TCS or Cognizant
Asian Equities: Take advantage of market weakness to enter high-growth companies
We have recently used the ongoing market weakness to invest in high-growth companies - particularly in India. For example, we acquired shares in Cognizant Technology. While the group is listed in the US, it is an Asian company. Cognizant offers IT services and competes with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Infosys. As with other IT companies, the lack of spending in the banking sector has also hurt Cognizant's revenue growth. Financial services make up 40 percent of sales. In particular, the group's short-term growth was dampened by a number of European bank customers who relocated some business and are now backing them up in-house. Such developments are largely deflationary. In our view, however, they are only short-term in nature. The longer-term drivers of digitization, on the other hand, provide a strong structural tailwind for the industry and the company. Banks and insurance companies spend around 5 to 6 percent of their turnover on technology, while the company average is only 1 to 2 percent. We therefore currently estimate the longer-term growth opportunities to be quite large. Cognizant also has a strong presence in the healthcare sector - a sector that relies on extensive digitization. It accounts for 30 percent of sales. In addition, the group has made a public commitment to increase margins. We have already seen positive business development driven by the digital transformation at Indian TCS. We believe that TCS makes the best use of market opportunities compared to its competitors. This is shown, for example, by the $ 1 billion deals concluded with Marks & Spencer or Transamerica. In the last twelve months, TCS has developed into one of our largest holdings. "
Views for a bull market
- Despite the current market weakness in Asia, bottom-up investors with longer-term exposure still have investment opportunities.
- In the event of a downward correction, we currently expect the earnings growth of Asian companies for 2018/2019 to be in the low double-digit range.
Views for a bear market
- If the trade war between the USA and China continues for a longer period of time, we are currently anticipating weaker economic growth in China.
- US interest rates are likely to rise, putting pressure on emerging market currencies.
Past performance results do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the future development of an investment fund or security. The value and return of an investment in funds or securities can go down as well as up. Investors may only get paid less than the invested capital. Currency fluctuations may affect the investment. Please note the regulations for advertising and offering units in InvFG 2011 §128 ff. The information on www.e-fundresearch.com does not represent recommendations for buying, selling or holding securities, funds or other assets. The information on the e-fundresearch.com AG website has been carefully prepared. Nevertheless, there may be inadvertently erroneous representations. Liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided can therefore not be assumed. The same applies to all other websites to which reference is made via hyperlinks. E-fundresearch.com AG rejects any liability for direct, concrete or other damage that may arise in connection with the offered or other available information. The NewsCenter is a chargeable special form of advertising by e-fundresearch.com AG for asset management companies. Copyright and sole responsibility for the content lies with the asset management company as the user of the NewsCenter special form of advertising. All newscenter notifications are press releases or marketing communications.
- What is an example of gas lighting
- In relationships, expectations are necessary or not
- Which websites stream music for free
- Is Jimmy Wales an atheist
- Will get the Redmi Note 3 Oreo
- Love women more deeply than men
- How was the universe created 8
- Which countries celebrate the most in Europe?
- What are alternative solutions for crutches
- What is your favorite restaurant in Bangkok
- How do you measure inflation
- Where did Jon take the wildlings
- Why Organizations Should Consult Managed Security Services
- What drives a monetary system
- Are a mother's instincts always correct?
- How did your wedding go wrong
- What are ENTP A.
- How do the best Japanese students study
- What is the difference between fishing rods
- How did fighter planes affect the First World War?
- How do I maximize my reading
- What is the Albanian culture for marriage
- What is the best language in the world
- What does smoking actually do with meat?
- Music can change emotions
- What safety device saved your life
- How can the government stop inflation
- What is a useful tip for parents
- What are your goals for November 2017
- Who has the longest pedigree
- Who was Bertha Southey Brammall
- Who is following or monitoring the prosecutor?
- How do the best Japanese students study