How does kindergarten compare to preschool?
A comparison of the Kita bridge year and pre-school to prepare for the school entry phase
Bachelor thesis from 2016 in the field of education - kindergarten, preschool, early childhood. Education, grade: 1.0, University of Hamburg, language: German, abstract: The aim of this thesis is to compare the social and emotional well-being of first graders in Hamburg six months after starting school, depending on the institution they attended. The comparison reference will be the respective pre-school attendance of the children: the so-called Kita bridge year or the pre-schools of the primary schools in Hamburg.First, in the theoretical part of the present work (chapter two) the basic definitions of transitions are presented and various models of transitions are presented and analyzed . This is followed by a comparison of the institutional concepts of early childhood support in Hamburg: the preschool and the day care bridge year. Based on these explanations, the current state of German research on preschool institutions, parental support and gender-segregated teaching is shown below. The basis of the empirical work is the quantitative survey of the emotional and social well-being of first graders in the transition process at a total of four Hamburg primary schools. The exact procedure is explained in the third chapter and the results are then presented and analyzed in chapter four in order to then subject them to a discussion and reflect. This work ends with a brief, personal conclusion in chapter six.
- Academic publication series Vol. V413223
- Published by GRIN Verlag
- Number of pages: 52
- Release Date: February 26, 2018
- Dimensions: 210mm x 148mm x 4mm
- Weight: 90g
- ISBN-13: 9783668643628
- ISBN-10: 3668643628
- Item no .: 51268406
- Is a basement apartment legal in Toronto
- What are current popular trends in Korea
- Who was the best character in Glee
- Means single in the 20s failure
- Men look better than women
- What is the H4 immigration status like
- What is America First Foreign Policy
- How to Define Knowledge-Based Economy
- TVS Motor is a multi-excavator
- What are the positive effects of urbanization
- What shouldn't you do in school?
- Which substances aggravate the obsessive-compulsive disorder?
- What is it like to live in Monterey
- What are the benefits of anime
- What are good KPIs for hotel management
- Should preschool be compulsory
- How is American political culture unique
- Will eating green cabbage increase my IQ?
- Science kills religion
- Why is scandium rarely used
- Is it okay to do crossdressing?
- Is Australia safe for tourists
- Who are the worst programmers
- Are the Germans originally Celtic?