Why can't I comment. Comments are forbidden
A comment block can be created on every Moodle page. All users can use this block to create comments:
- a comment block on a glossary page allows commenting on the glossary activity,
- a comment block on a database page allows commenting on database activity
- a comments block on a blog page allows commenting on the blog, etc.
Administrators can activate the comment functionality as an additional option. To do this, mark under Website administration (or in a block Settings> Website Administration) > Additional options the checkbox Comments.
Blog comments are turned on by default. As an administrator, you can deactivate this functionality: Go to the page Website administration (or in a block Settings> Website Administration) > Appearance> Blog and remove the tick from the checkbox Comments.
Administrators can find a list of all comments under Website administration (or in a block Settings> Website Administration) > Reports> Comments.
The following skills are associated with comments:
- What is RQD from Rock
- Why are most Chinese people intolerant to lactose
- Which culture actually invented the sandwich?
- The wisdom of the elders is overrated
- Is the death penalty an effective deterrent?
- Why do we study civil engineering
- Judges are civil servants
- Do the people of Mauritius speak Hindi?
- What will happen in 3030
- Why does a yeast infection itch
- What is the best employee retention strategy
- What are INFJs no good
- How can I learn carpentry without tools
- How is Pinterest better than Instagram
- Gahnen is dangerous
- How can you measure the odor
- How is life in the Comoros
- What was your coolest archaeological find
- What are the best machine learning tools
- Who is better Sonic or Mario
- When did you learn to read?
- How many subjects are there in the CSE?
- Why is youth better than old age
- Who is your favorite place