Will dreams really happen in real life?
Many things happen in the brain when you sleep.
By Vanessa Kraft, 10 A / C, Geschwister-Scholl-Gesamtschule
I found my brother was getting weird, but I didn't know why. At some point we talked a little longer. He kept saying: “These true dreams get on my nerves so much. Why can't it just be normal dreams? "
At first I didn't understand what he meant by that, but then he started talking about it. "Do you remember our father's accident?" He asked me, whereupon I looked a bit scared and didn't really understand what that could have to do with his true dreams.
He went on to say, “I didn't dream exactly what happened, but I definitely dreamed that a parent would get injured.” I asked him how he could deal with it and how he felt about it. "At first it was very scary for me, but after a while I got used to it and it became everyday life," he replied very convincingly, with a small grin on his face.
"Are there any other true dreams that you remember now?" I asked him, whereupon he listed a few more situations in which this happened, such as the various conversations with friends or teachers.
After the conversation I decided to do some research on the internet. After a long research, I found out that one has a different relationship to waking consciousness in sleep or under hypnosis and therefore can combine so-called new answers in a dream from existing knowledge in a way that is not possible in the waking state.
“That's all well and good,” I thought to myself, but I was looking for a more precise answer. That's why I found out more about the topic in various forums and at the same time had a good insight into other people's true dreams. It was very exciting to read what can happen and it was in these forums that my questions became answers.
Everyone has had their true dreams at one point or another, but only a few can recognize them because many forget their dreams or see them in different situations as a so-called déjà vu. This means that a certain situation repeats itself.
Conclusion: Everyone has had a true dream before, but since the topic is quite unknown, it seems like a déjà vu for many or they don't even remember their dreams.
- Babylonians are Sumerians and Mesopotamians the same
- What symbolizes Afghan flag
- What doesn’t belong to the pizza
- What are other names for Santa Claus
- Are all White Aryans
- Why does my back keep cracking
- Taiwan officially belongs to the Republic of China
- Lizards share food with cockroaches
- Why are teachers exempt from overtime
- Which portable room fan do you recommend
- Why can't I update PUBG
- Are all canned food cooked
- Why don't people live in Lavasa 1
- How far are the degrees of length from each other
- Will religion replace science?
- Why is money puffing up
- Can white people go out with black people
- What are your plans after the MBA
- Is the Mercedes C class good
- Vedic Hindus were vegetarians
- How does Walmart cash handwritten checks
- Where should I buy furniture online
- Why is it difficult to save money
- What is the purpose of software development