Which Michael Kors perfume smells best
These are the 22 best summer perfumes there are
What makes summer so special? As soon as the temperatures exceed the 20-degree limit, you shed the hitherto unaware veil of winter and look forward to the time with great anticipation. Summer means lightness and joie de vivre, long evenings with good drinks and fragrances that will be remembered.
As unforgettable as the feeling of summer itself is always the perfume that accompanies us through the summer, as light as a feather into our hair and sprayed all over the skin. Summer perfumes extend the summer forever and are a reminder of intoxicating moments of happiness. That's why we've put together the best summer perfumes ever.
Perfumes like the sun on your skin
Some scents can capture the time when you can loll on the lounger in the most beautiful bikini of the season, free of obligations. Summer fragrances with warm aromas of vanilla, sandalwood, cashmeran and (sun) milk capture the summer sensuality and are like a vacation to spray on. A classic comes from Jil Sander, newer fragrances are from Michael Kors or Nivea.
Under "Provider" Instagram activate to see content
These scents smell like vacation
Azure blue sea and lush orange trees: holidays smell of very specific aromas. Classic fragrances like "Acqua di Parma" or "Ô" from Lancôme bring them to life again and again with their sparkling notes.
Chanel is delivering three new summer fragrances with its Les Eaux Parfums. With deliciously refreshing essences of Sicilian mandarin, orange and neroli, each is dedicated to a favorite destination of Gabrielle Chanel.
Perfumes like an exotic cocktail
Not citrusy and fresh, but seductively sweet - the following summer perfumes smell just like a cocktail with exotic fruits. A mix of caramel, coconut, berries, green apples and melons, as well as pink pepper and amber, beguiles the senses and immediately puts you in the penumbra of a palm-fringed South Sea island.
Scents like lush rose gardens
Anyone who likes to stroll through the Jardin du Palais Royal or the gardens of Monet will love the delicate bouquet of summery rose fragrances, which waft you around as bewitching as they are airy and are as elegant as they are timeless, for example from Dior, Chloé or Estée Lauder. A swab on your wrist, one behind your ear and dive into a daydream of romance and French savoir-vivre.
The latest videos on Harpersbazaar.de
Under "Provider" 3Q nexx GmbH activate to see content
- Hated Sikh Gurus, Muslims and Hindus
- What decision ruined your life
- How do people become dysfunctional
- What did Jesus preach and teach?
- Can foreigners set up a company in India?
- Why is English considered an international language
- What is the best time tracking application
- What can Jews and Muslims agree on?
- How true must television commercials be
- What makes my toe go numb
- May senior couples love each other
- Kenya has internet
- Does a mechanic's lien affect your credit
- How is the life of an IES
- How technical is Elon Musk
- Which western women do Asians consider attractive?
- Can you explain 1 John 3 20?
- Who should I avoid in my life
- How can we say dinner in Telugu
- What are your ideal working conditions
- Inheritance makes people rich
- What is your favorite alien to your culture
- What is a Hiwi in Germany
- How bad is lobster meat