What is anarchy to you
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
In a nutshell
The Greek word "anarchos" means something like "lack of domination" or "lawlessness". A society in which there is anarchy is a society in which no one is in charge. There is no state power and no elected representatives in a parliament. There is also no monarchy or any other form of rule.
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- Which food is surprisingly easy to cook
- What is VHSE Vocational Higher Secondary Education
- What is RFI in procurement
- Can I invest in NASDAQ from India
- Is the service fee taxable?
- Working USA televisions in India
- Are we the last generation on earth
- How does the CPI measure inflation
- What is the history of African art
- Is Westworld better than Game of Thrones
- Are the doctors' self-diagnoses more accurate
- Which force is the most important
- What is plank length
- Rape women
- What are the cons of philanthropy
- Can I get fired?
- How stressful is home nursing
- How many countries are there in Australia 1
- How does the economy work in India
- What is the per capita income
- Is fisting a fetish
- Is Japan really advanced?
- What is seen as a lot of savings
- How much cash should you always carry with you?