Which is more loving cats or dogs
7 deadly sins of raising cats
Building a healthy and close relationship with your cat takes a lot of patience and time. It is especially important to respect the cat and its needs. There are a few things that you should absolutely refrain from when dealing with your cat, as they may injure or unsettle the cat and thus destroy trust in the owner. The following seven commandments are therefore essential for a healthy bond between cats and humans.
1st commandment: No violence
As much as it may piss your cat off. Violence is never a solution! A cat may not be hit or kicked.
2nd Commandment: Don't scream
Cats have much finer hearing than humans - don't yell at them because of it, it will hurt.
3rd commandment: Do not pick up the cat by the neck fur
A mother cat sometimes grabs a naughty kitten by the neck fur and drags it out of the danger zone - but we leave this method to the mother cat! A cat will not be picked up by the neck fur and will certainly not be shaken. It hurts her and there is also a risk of injury.
4th Commandment: Never force the cat to do anything
Never force your cat to do anything - she would resent you and maybe even lose confidence. Gentle outsmarting is always the better way. Exception: Medical emergencies! Unfortunately, it can be vital here to act against the will of the cat.
5th commandment: Do not rant after a delay
If you come home and your cat has done something wrong, it won't do any good if you scold her. She no longer connects her displeasure with the act. Even if you suspect that she looks so guilty ... she only senses that you are angry and is insecure.
6. Commandment: Don't get impatient
Never get impatient when training cats. Cats also have a bad day. Loving consistency and patience will bring you to your goal.
7. Do not dunk cats in their business
If your cat has a mishap and it has left behind a puddle or a little heap, please do not think about dipping the cat in its leftovers. This method is "Stone Age" and purposefully destroys the cat-human relationship. A mishap can always happen and if your cat is really unclean, look for the cause! Because there are always and urgently needs to be fixed.
- What is love without love
- How safe is Japan for women
- Has life disappointed you and why
- How long does AliExpress standard shipping take
- Is it worth following Jim Cramer
- Why do some countries not sell horse meat?
- Contains honey, bee larvae or eggs
- Which characteristics define liquid funds
- Will kill Arya Stark Waif
- What are the 10 effects of deforestation
- Why is nothing free in this world?
- What is life to live without it
- How do dollar stores work
- How are the Somalis?
- What is RFP, RFQ and RFI
- What do you think of Spain
- What is a sissy boy
- How does someone have a flashback
- Why are passages important
- What jobs do private offices have
- What are some chiropractic marketing strategies
- What is the cross elasticity of demand
- How is life in Belfast
- How do we deal with a crazy child
- What are the best scenes from friends
- Iranian women like black men
- How does a tight budget prevent hyperinflation?
- Gastric gas can cause stroke
- How do the Greeks pronounce the name Cassiopeia?
- What is a Cornish Pasty
- How do you respect the elders
- Which two words describe love?
- What do the Japanese think of Malaysia