Why doesn't my computer turn off?
Windows Windows: PC does not shut down - what to do?
If Windows does not shut down, there is usually a software problem. This can have very different causes. We'll show you how to fix this problem. It does not matter whether Windows does not want to shut down at all. Or whether it simply restarts instead of shutting down normally. If none of these methods work at all, consider resetting Windows.
There may be some programs in the autostart that prevent Windows from shutting down correctly. The Autostart options can be viewed in the task manager. To access this, right-click on the taskbar and then select "Task manager"off. In the tab"Autostart"All programs that are in the autostart are displayed.
You should check here that you unknown software located in this menu. Potential malware can interfere with the shutdown of the PC. Therefore, always use one Antivirus systemto delete such programs.
Preferably deactivate You all programs in the autostart and restart the computer. If the shutdown works, you can start every program in the autostart individually reactivate. Here's how to find out which software prevented the shutdown.
In this article, we will explain to you how to clean up Autostart and thus speed up Windows startup.
Repair Windows system files
A Boot up failure Windows can prevent Windows from shutting down correctly. To fix such an error, you can use a Windows internal repair program use. The program then automatically searches for errors and repairs them. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Deactivate the quick start function
In some cases, the Quick start function prevent Windows from shutting down. All you need to do to fix the problem is the Deactivate the quick start function. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Quick guide: Repair Windows system files
- Open the start menu and look for "cmd". Right click on the result"command prompt"and choose"Execute as administrator" out.
- Then enter the following command: and confirm by pressing the [Enter]-Button:
Brief instructions: Deactivating the quick start function
- Open the start menu and look for "Control panel".
- Set the view to "Small symbols" around.
- Then click on "Energy options".
- On the left, select "Choose what to do when you press power buttons" out.
- Then click on "Some settings are currently unavailableYou may have to enter your administrator data. Normally, these correspond to your login data for the computer.
- Then remove the checkmark next to "Enable quick start (recommended)". Confirm this decision by clicking on"save Changes"click.
- How does a freelance website pay taxes
- What do the training programs for Google employees look like
- Why do adults behave childishly
- How do I start startups in India
- Which western women do Asians consider attractive?
- Will Donald Trump remove democracy in America?
- Who are the worst programmers
- Do we have dinner or do we have dinner
- Is pizza a main course
- What is the purpose of communication
- How often does someone else breastfeed a child
- What causes arthritis to suddenly appear
- Where can I find sex in Karachi
- Which Sims 4 expansion packs are best
- What is good care
- What are the different types of contractors
- Will be modes after 2024 PM
- What is the crime rate in Australia?
- What is your rating of ESCP Europe
- How can I make my face attractive
- What are the uses of sheets
- What's your worst cookie baking experience
- Which Hollywood actress has an hourglass figure
- Is the Metoo movement sexist for men?
- Jogging makes people look older
- Why is symmetry so important in physics
- Can I invest in NASDAQ from India
- Why don't I like seafood
- How do I go on in life
- Relieves stress during sex or masturbation
- What should Americans know about Ivanka Trump
- A US passport has 10 numbers
- What are the main problems in cryptography