Is it good to lead a socialized life?
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Nobody is alone, everyone lives with other people from birth. Step by step, people are integrated into the family and school as a child. As a teenager he goes through vocational training, later as an adult he has to integrate himself into a company and social institutions. People get to know other people, develop friendships, and also experience disappointments. Certain behaviors are learned and practiced. This gradual adaptation to social rules is called "socialization".
Learning to live with change
Socialization is important for the development of people so that they can find their way in society. Especially the socialization as a toddler, in which a lot is learned unconsciously, is crucial for personal development. Since things are constantly changing around us, everyone has to constantly adapt their behavior to new situations. So for most of us, socialization is a lifelong development.
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- How much extra money do i need
- What is Roman concrete
- A free spirit is a young spirit
- What are the best Pakistani street foods
- Who benefits from the government enforced mass immigration
- People hate Hitler why
- Are propane fireplaces energy efficient
- Are novels considered books
- Who plays George Crawley Downton Abbey
- At what age do you complete elementary school?
- How do millennials ruin the workforce
- Is considered wealthy with 90 million liquidity
- Why should I never visit Istanbul
- What is Jimins from BTS ideal type
- What immigrants are versus immigration
- How should I choose my career
- How can I register online
- You can use Tinder without a smartphone
- How unemployed are engineers in India
- What are INFJs no good
- Canadians work overtime
- What do you know about home insurance
- Why are records so popular now?
- When did Ireland become a tax haven?
- Can you write something romantic here?
- Why does jazz music appeal to me?
- How can I teach my toddler
- Who are Sindhis
- How do I get an offshore job
- Age difference is really a big thing
- What is the difference between Chinese and Mongols
- Hasn't religion become irrelevant now
- Why is preschool optional
- Have you ever been creepy towards women?