IPhone is only for girls
Start your fitness journey with Sweat and our brand new Low Impact program with Kayla Itsines. Build your basic fitness with workouts.
Train at home with the world's largest women's fitness community - and now you can also get Pilates, ballet bar, and yoga! Get the fitness motivation you need with Sweat, the personal training app and with Kayla Itsines and other personal elite trainers.
FREE trial version for new members!
- High Intensity with Kayla Itsines (formerly BBG), a home training program that includes high-intensity plyometric training and 8 basic weeks of lower-intensity, low-activity training
- High Intensity Zero Equipment with Kayla Itsines (formerly BBG Zero Equipment), a no-equipment program with bodyweight exercises that you can do anywhere, anytime
- High Intensity Strength with Kayla Itsines (formerly BBG Stronger), a program that uses bodyweight exercises and gym equipment and combines them in 28-minute high-intensity workouts
- Post-pregnancy program that helps new mothers rebuild their strength and fitness after pregnancy
- PWR at home and PWR strength training programs, including resistance training for the home and gym
- Post-pregnancy resistance training program to increase core strength and improve posture for post-pregnancy mothers
- LIFTING at Home program, ideal for women who want to do weight training at home
- BUILD power building program, perfect for women who want to improve their lifting performance
- FIERCE at Home & FIERCE Strenght are strength and high-intensity workouts, ideal for women who want to burn fat and improve their fitness
- High Intensity Strength, a high-intensity program that builds strength and lean muscles, increases metabolism and increases cardio fitness with energetic workouts
- Pilates for you at home, with challenging workouts to improve your technique, increase your mobility and muscle activity
- A bar-bar program inspired by elements of ballet to define and strengthen your body with low-impact exercises
- A Vinyasa Yoga program to build flexibility and stability, as well as relieve stress and tension
- A yoga program with dynamic movements and postures based on the Vinyasa principle, in which you use your breath to move smoothly through the exercises
- A yoga program with vinyasa-style resistance movements and yin-based recovery movements to improve flexibility and posture
- A planner with which you can easily plan your weekly workouts
- Share photos of your training progress with friends and the SWEAT community to stay motivated
Hundreds of recipes and nutrition education
SUBSCRIPTION PRICES & CONDITIONS
SWEAT is available for free download. In order to be able to use the app permanently, an active subscription is required, available monthly or annually. Monthly subscribers can take advantage of a 7-day trial subscription. The annual amount will be deducted from annual subscribers after purchase. For monthly subscriptions, you will be billed monthly.
The debit is made after the order has been confirmed by credit card through the iTunes account. The subscription is automatically renewed if it is not canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the billing period. There is no price increase when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed in the iTunes account settings and the automatic renewal can be turned off. After purchase, no refund will be given for any unused portion of the term. Our terms and conditions and data protection declaration can be found at:
https://www.sweat.com/privacy can be viewed.
Thanks to your feedback, the Sweat and #SweatWithKayla (formerly BBG) communities can now look forward to updates throughout the app. And that makes your training experience even better.
This update offers you:
- Low impact with Kayla Itsines
Do you love sweat Rate us with 5 stars and share your love with the community!
Ratings and reviews
Canceled, you will be charged anyway
I didn't like the app, so I canceled the subscription in the settings in the trial period and the subscription was extended and billed anyway!
In principle a good APP with (small) weaknesses
I am currently doing BBG after pregnancy and I am very satisfied with the way the program has been put together, BUT there are still some deficits.
- with exercises that are to be performed on both sides, this is sometimes not primarily apparent (most exercises are included on both sides), this also happens, for example, with the mobility part, where suddenly 60 seconds is given for the lateral back muscles instead of 2x30 seconds / side
-Some exercises are not sufficiently / ambiguously explained with regard to the actual repetitions / execution (e.g. hundreds or crab walking)
-With the cool down, a short break (e.g. 5 seconds) between the exercises would be very useful, as you have already lost several seconds before you even took the position (this also applies to the exercises during the program with time information)
- A detailed description of the equipment would also be helpful ... I have not found a description of the items required (for example, the weight of the dumbbells, etc.)
Data used to track you personally
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites of other companies:
Data associated with you
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- health and fitness
Data not associated with you
The following data may be collected but not linked to your identity:
For example, privacy practices may vary depending on the features you use or your age. Further information
- The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Sim. Chinese
- This app may use your location even if it's not open. This can reduce battery life.
- © 2021 The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- In-app purchases
- SWEAT monthly subscription € 19.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription € 19.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription € 19.99
When Family Sharing is turned on, up to six family members can use this app.
You might like that too
- What is the best lip gloss
- Why are perfume bottles so beautifully designed
- Can Nigeria be a democracy
- Is snow bad for your roof
- Is it worth studying in Oxford
- How does individual responsibility affect the economy?
- How do you deal with having lovers
- Why do you have to practice scales
- Are women too cute
- What are the causes of economic instability
- What did Native Americans call America?
- Who is faster Dhoni or Kohli
- How do I start a Quora session
- Why is Italy such a popular country
- Is Donald Trump Really a Republican 1
- How to fish salmon
- Are police officers replaced by robots
- How do students learn in China
- Why is France a beautiful country
- How do you talk to your elders
- Why does my mother like to be angry?
- Is the final stage of drowning euphoric
- Does this mole look cancerous?
- What skills should a social worker have
- What's up with popular music these days
- What is acetone used for?
- What is the reaction to saponification
- Really loved Daenerys Drogo
- What is the need for human resource management
- What do you mean by hotel management
- How do I get to LinkedIn
- Which country eats the most chicken?
- Why are entertainers paid so well
- Can I do business in Thailand