Sorry to move to Denver
Lindsey Vonn: Alone on the slopes
The attractive skier went into divorce after four years of marriage. Vonn relies on the fans respecting their privacy.
The US Olympic ski champion Lindsey Vonn (27) is getting a divorce. The sportswoman, who has been married to former US racing driver Thomas Vonn since September 2007, announced this on Sunday night (local time) in the USA. "It is with great regret that I announce that Thomas and I have initiated the divorce process," the Denver Post quoted a broadcast from the racing driver.
Alone at the World Cup
Rumors of a separation had already circulated persistently on the World Cup weekend in Aspen / Colorado after Vonn's husband did not appear at the side of the three-time overall World Cup winner as usual. Part of Vonn's family was there at the races in Aspen, but not Thomas Vonn.
"This is an extremely difficult moment in my life and I hope that the media and my fans will respect my privacy on this matter," said Vonn. She will now continue to be coached by the US ski team and will continue to contest the season as normal, it said.
Vonn, who was born in Minnesota as Lindsey Kildow, and the US ex-racing driver married in September 2007 and have been inseparable in racing ever since. The winner of 42 World Cup races has managed to become known far beyond the ski scene thanks to her successes as well as her appearances on the social floor as one of the very few female alpine skiers.
No slalom due to back injuries
Vonn recently won the giant slalom in Sölden and has since been part of the exclusive circle of only five female racing drivers who have won World Cup races in all five individual disciplines. In Aspen, however, Vonn was unable to match this performance. In addition, she did not compete in the slalom due to a back injury and instead attended the launch of the next issue of the monthly magazine of her Austrian main sponsor Red Bull.
- What is it like to be polyamorous in Algeria
- How much do airline pilots earn
- How can I treat arthritis 1
- What are the problems with accepting bitcoins
- Is there a Bernoullis equation for the rotational flux
- Is my english name strange
- Why do companies outsource technical support
- Why did the Qin Dynasty matter
- What is Aliexpress
- Why do I like to get bruises?
- How can I bowl faster in cricket?
- What do you like to watch most
- What is the divorce rate in Germany?
- Will McDonalds ever go out of business?
- What is the psychology of burnout
- Fought China in the Korean War
- Why has Facebook become unpopular with teenagers
- What makes living beings alive
- What is absolute superiority
- How is badminton in contrast to other bat sports
- Who is more selfish men or women
- What is immigration
- How is Zimbabwe doing
- How do you perceive as an Indian