Game of Thrones or Downton Abbey
Game of Thrones: Kit Harington hates Downton Abbey
Kit Harington is part of the world-famous US series “Game of Thrones” as Jon Snow. Despite the success, he is anything but happy about competition from England: The ITV production “Downton Abbey” is anything but fun for Kit. But that's not because of the great ratings on the Brit Show."Downton Abbey" and "Game of Thrones" - two series that actually have nothing in common. While the US series revolves around the fantasy land of Westeros and is home to dragons, magic and zombies, the Brit show is all about an aristocratic family in England at the beginning of the 20th century. Nevertheless, both series are often compared with each other, as they ensure outstanding ratings in America. You learned at school that you can't compare apples with oranges. The same applies to an action-packed series with dragons and the everyday life of a noble family, in which it is already a drama when the position of nanny is vacant.
Not a fan of "Downton"Kit Harington, who many know as Jon Snow in "Game of Thrones", does not even join the endless comparisons. He shows his dislike of "Downton Abbey" very directly and made it clear in an interview with the "Rolling Stones" that he hates the series. And not because it is repeatedly put on a par with “Game of Thrones” or because it has good ratings. "It celebrates the class system and the message of everything seems to be: 'Wasn't it good when everyone still knew their place in society?'", The actor is critical, even calling it all "bullsh * t". What does his ex-girlfriend Rose Leslie think about it? The red-haired beauty was not only seen as Ygritte in "Game of Thrones", but was also part of the first season of "Downton Abbey".
- One LLC can own another LLC
- What is your favorite activity in everyday life?
- Forgive Steve Wozniak Steve Jobs
- What do foreigners think of Italian food
- There will be WBJEE in 2020
- Love girls anime
- What are the best campsites near Vancouver
- Which notes are optional in jazz chords
- Maggots carry diseases
- Why did my facebook disappear
- What a coincidental thing made you happy today
- How are Turkish women
- How to conduct meetings
- What meat do the Turks eat
- How high should a stair post be
- What do atheists think of Hinduism?
- What are the different types of welding
- What happened during the Assumption of Mary
- How can I crack the SSC CGL exam
- Donald Trump is a real estate investor
- Is the smell of cigarettes dangerous?
- Oxford and Cambridge are public universities
- Difference between service tax and income tax
- A regular college is best for CA.