What was Marilyn Manson arrested for?
Charles Manson: They wrote “Pig” on the wall with their mother's blood
After what happened on the night of August 8-9, 1969 in a mansion in Los Angeles, there are some words that one doesn't really want to use anymore. The word “family”, for example. Or the word "Mess" - in English "helter skelter" - which is also the title of a particularly lovable Beatles song. Or the word "pig".
On the night of August 8-9, 1969, a man and three women got into a car and drove to a mansion in Los Angeles. The address: 10050 Cielo Drive. They arrived just after midnight. The man and the three women believed that a certain Terry Melcher, a music producer, lived in that house. But in the meantime the villa had been rented to others: now the film director Roman Polanski and his wife, the actress Sharon Tate, lived there.
Sharon Tate was heavily pregnant, due to have a baby in two weeks, but her husband was in London working on a science fiction film. So that she was not alone, three friends lived with her: the hairdresser Jay Sebring, the millionaire heiress Abigail Folger and Wojciech Frykowski, her lover. After they had dinner together, Frykowski fell asleep on the living room couch, Folger retired to her room to read, and Sharon Tate and Jay Sebring talked in their room.
The four people who drove to the mansion that night were Tex Watson, Susan Atkins, Patricia Krenwinkel, and Linda Kasabian. Watson knew the house; at least he had been there before. He climbed a mast and cut off the phone that led to the house.
- Why does life never help me
- Woody Allen has a personality disorder
- Who were the Seljuk Turks?
- What are some tips for borrowing money
- How is smell transmitted through the air?
- What was the greatest challenge that you have mastered
- Babies need discipline
- Which pitch is the hardest to catch
- Smells copper
- How do you choose a psychologist
- What are the uses of biofeedback
- Why are birth certificates sealed
- What was the longest battle of World War II
- What is the salary of the assistant director
- Did Lang Hancock play the banjo
- What does NGHE mean in Vietnamese
- Prices are high in Madison Wisconsin
- Undertakers enjoy their work
- Who is the stronger Superman or Green Lantern
- A first love is a best love
- What does it mean to blow away the national debt
- Which empire competed with the Roman Empire
- Older women still feel sexual urges
- What does BRP mean in slang
- How much does costco
- Why isn't Filipino food spicy
- Hell is a dirty word
- What is the color of the Russian people
- How do I get civil projects
- How is Deakin University in Melbourne, Australia
- Do you want to marry a non-working girl
- What is the best gospel to read
- How do they differ quantitatively and qualitatively
- Who built the city of London