Was Donald Trump ever deported?
Donald Trump - He kept these election promises
Donald Trump thinks that the media treat him very unfairly and only report bad things about him. We have now tried to collect the good news from his first days in office. As a peace offer.
Successful oath. The good news started right at the beginning: Donald Trump pronounced his constitutional oath loud and clear, with no dropouts. That is by no means a matter of course. Barack Obama may have drawn far more visitors to the mall in 2009. However, he had stumbled over a word when he was being sworn in and had to start again. Trump was spared this embarrassment.
The first dance at the presidential ball. Donald and Melania Trump were much stiffer in the traditional first dance at the presidential balls than Obama and his wife Michelle. But Trump had a special selection of music to offer. He had Frank Sinatra's "My Way" play. And there it says in the first line: “And now the end is near.” This can only be understood as a smiling allusion to all the fears that Trump will bring about the decline of the West and the liberal world order. And it shows that Trump is capable of humorous self-irony. We'd like to see more of that in the future instead of these dogged arguments about audience numbers.
- Fraudsters can change
- Is Albania poor or rich
- How does DKNY Parfuem smell
- What is a complex character
- How valued should wealth be
- How many people are there on earth 1
- How can I get admission in MBBS
- But how do you say in Swedish
- What makes a woman aroused
- Is college free in Canada for citizens
- What did you gain from loneliness
- What prevents income saving
- All US passport holders are US citizens
- How do human values deteriorate?
- Why do ENTPs like INFJs
- Is Breaking Bad better than The Wire
- HAARP was used in Japan
- How does government spending affect the economy?
- How can I be a good actor
- How long have you been doing crossdressing?
- What makes brunch a unique experience
- What do Mongols think of Asians
- Which is the 27th state of India
- How did Generation Z get their name