Does anemia affect blood pressure
Other herbs and medicinal plants that can help you to raise your blood pressure include: marjoram, ginger, lovage and hyssop. You can use them to make teas or use the herbs in the kitchen, e.g. B. in salads, in sauces or dips. You can find recipes with ginger here.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Yvonne Morrissey, Michael Bedford, Jean Irving, Chris K. T. Farmer. Older people remain on blood pressure agents despite being hypotensive resulting in increased mortality and hospital admission.Age and Aging, 2016, (Older people continue to receive antihypertensive drugs even though they have long been hypotensive, leading to increased mortality and hospital admissions)
- Oxford University Press (OUP). "Many elderly are prescribed antihypertensive medication despite already having low blood pressure." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, July 4, 2016, (Many older people are taking antihypertensive drugs even though they have long had low blood pressure)
- Leskinen, et al. Daily liquorice consumption for two weeks increases augmentation index and central systolic and diastolic blood pressure. PLoS One. 2014 Aug 25; 9 (8): e105607. (Eng. Daily consumption of liquorice for two weeks increases the augmentation index and the central systolic and diastolic blood pressure.)
- Allcock E, Cowdery J. Hypertension induced by liquorice tea. British Medical Journal Case Studies. 2015; 2015 pii: bcr2015209926. (Eng. High blood pressure caused by liquorice tea.)
- Ottenbacher R, Blehm J. An unusual case of licorice-induced hypertensive crisis. South Dakota Medicine. 2015; 68 (8): 346-7. 349. (German: The unusual case of a licorice-induced, hypertensive crisis.)
- Cohen MM. Tulsi Ocimum sanctum: A herb for all reasons. Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine. 2014; 5 (4): 251-9. (German Tulsi Ocimum sanctum: A medicinal plant for all situations.)
- Fernandez LF, Palomino OM, Frutos G. Effectiveness of Rosmarinus officinalis essential oil as antihypotensive agent in primary hypotensive patients and its influence on health-related quality of life. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2014; 151 (1): 509-16. (German: Effectiveness of the essential oils of Rosmarinus officinalis as an antihypotensive agent in primary hypotensive patients, as well as their influence on health-related quality of life.)
- Mayo Clinic, Low Blood Pressure: Hypotension, May 2014, (Low Blood Pressure: Hypertension)
- Annweiler C et al., Vitamin D deficiency is associated with orthostatic hypotension in oldest-old women. J Intern Med, September 2014, (Vitamin D deficiency is linked to orthostatic hypotension in older women)
- Bhargava A et al., To Study the Effect of Holy Basil Leaves on Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension) Women Aged 18-30 years, 2013 , International Conference on Food and Agricultural Sciences
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- How many accents are there in the UK
- How has slavery helped the economy
- Why did Woodrow Wilson defeat Teddy Roosevelt
- Why is the Mercator projection bad
- How to travel to Kiribati island
- What was your worst not again moment
- Should the government help regulate the economy
- May men independent women
- How did you discipline a spoiled Goere
- What should tourists avoid in New Zealand
- Russians like potatoes
- Why do people criticize
- Who is the Most Hated NFL Player
- What is the best hemp oil
- What is the Yellow Sea geopolitics
- What happened during the Assumption of Mary
- Can you sell a car without a license plate
- Which is the most stress free job
- Why do the Bengali eat rice
- What is it like to be sensitive
- Korean men meet black women
- Why do so many people study business
- What vintage things are you collecting right now
- People get what they deserve