How is the climate in Vancouver
Weather, climate, climate tables, temperatures & best travel times worldwide
Thanks to the Japanese current, there are im in Vancouver winter for Canada relatively mild daytime temperatures. The average daily highs are between 6 and 8 degrees. Snow doesn't fall often by Canadian standards. Against are November and December with an average of 17 rainy days each rainiest Months of the year. At the it rains most often between November and March. During this time it can rain for 20 days in a row (especially when a current of air brings warm and humid air from Hawaii to Vancouver). All year round you have to reckon with 166 rainy days in Vancouver.
If the spring (March to May) replaces the rainy winter, the sun is more frequent with four to eight hours of sunshine a day. This has a positive effect on the average daily maximum temperature (up to 18 degrees in May). The precipitation is lower compared to winter. At night, temperatures drop to three degrees in March and eight degrees in May.
The summer in Vancouver is considered to be dry. Sea breezes make the daytime temperatures of 19 degrees in June and 22 degrees in July and August seem pleasant. With an average of nine hours of sunshine a day, it is not too humid. Thus, these two summer months are among the warmest of the year.
in the autumn to step Storms more often. Thunderstorms and hail rarely accompany the winds. Daytime temperatures drop from 18 degrees in September to 9 degrees in November. From September night temperatures drop from 10 degrees to 3 degrees.
Weather in Vancouver
Weather in Vancouver: Temperatures and rainfall for Vancouver, Canada are taken from the yr.no website and provided by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. The forecasts are updated four times a day.
Best time to visit Vancouver
The mild weather in Vancouver, unlike in other regions of Canada, allows travel in four seasons. But if you want to avoid the rain, this is the one for you Summer from June to August the best travel time.
Also in September it's not cool yet, but it's starting to rain again more often. An umbrella should always be with you in the changeable weather in Vancouver.
Climate table Vancouver
Climate in Vancouver
You can find more information about the climate in Vancouver here.
- What holidays can I give gifts to people
- Why don't Indian couples kiss in public?
- How does the HR department deal with complaints
- Part-time jobs 4
- How do contortionists bend their backs
- What makes a smart student
- What is the best certification for quality assurance
- What does that mean in C ++
- How long should a doctor practice
- What do you think of EXO
- Well do sewage
- How is moderate scoliosis remedied
- Why is computer vision useful
- Can we eat seafood every day
- What is an engineer
- Why is it more difficult to receive than to give
- Taiwan officially belongs to the Republic of China
- How did Louis XIV rule over France?
- How did you get into playing the piano
- Roofing is more difficult than landscaping
- Why should I never visit Algeria
- Who was King Ajatashatru
- Ravana is a Dravidian
- Are you tired of the political news