PDPU is a college for rich children
Medical studies at the Danube Private University: State of Burgenland awards scholarships
To improve medical care, the Province of Burgenland awards grants to young people who have had their main residence in Burgenland for at least two years. You must contractually undertake to do so after studying human medicine at the Danube Private University (DPU) in Krems (Lower Austria) for at least 60 months either
- as a general practitioner with a health insurance contract in Burgenland or
- to work as a specialist in anesthesiology and intensive medicine, general surgery, orthopedics and traumatology, internal medicine or for paediatrics and adolescent medicine in one of the hospitals in Burgenland.
Under these conditions, the tuition fees are covered by the Province of Burgenland for the scholarship holders. The annual fee for this course (duration: six years) is usually 26,000 euros.
Interested parties can contact:
Katharina Platz, Tel: 0676 842 419 328, E-Mail: [email protected]
How to get a scholarship at the DPU:
- Register for the admission procedure from now until May 22nd, 2021 at the latest!
- You can register at the DPU at Ms. Platz on 0676 842 419 328 (or by email: [email protected]).
- The admission procedure is completed at the DPU. You will be given an individual appointment for the written test and the admissions interview.
- The notification of the placement in the admission procedure (determination of suitability for medical studies) will be sent to you by RSb.
- The application must be submitted to the Office of the Burgenland Provincial Government, Department 6 - Main Department Health, Europaplatz 1, 7000 Eisenstadt, within 4 weeks of receiving the notification from the DPU. Please note that applications submitted late cannot be considered!
- You can download the application form and the award criteria here:
1. Application form DPU
2. DPU guidelines
- The award of the scholarship is based on the placement in the admission procedure. The state's obligation to pay the tuition fee and transfer it directly to the DPU arises with the approval of the funding application in accordance with the guidelines of the Burgenland state government. There is no legal entitlement to funding!
- Why Conservatives Hate UC Berkeley
- What are the goals of feminist movements
- What is holding back Indian engineers
- Why can't computers understand plain English
- Is it worth it to save this dysfunctional marriage
- What do Google employees hate about Google
- China has animals
- What is the best career in tourism
- What symbolizes Afghan flag
- What causes the Nigerian culture of cheating
- What is informed citizenship
- What is the best care for children
- Why do Canadians feel superior to Americans?
- Should be designed by a front-end developer
- How difficult is the dental school
- Can children be happy with divorced parents
- What is the tastiest English dish
- How is IGIMS Patna for studying MBBS
- How can books change your life?
- How to write an article
- Trust Facebook and Google
- May people with Asperger's Syndrome cats
- What are some examples of pathological lies
- How do you choose a psychologist