Is fried rice healthy?
Fried rice often has around 1000 calories
Going to the Chinese has long been part of everyday life for many. But unfortunately there are real calorie traps behind the dishes. Fried noodles or fried rice with vegetables, chicken and eggs come in as much as 1000 calories. The dishes often look so harmless. Fried rice with vegetables and chicken - what's in it? As so often, it depends on the preparation. Often the Chinese stir-fry fried rice with plenty of oil and fatty sauces, so that the calories skyrocket. Therefore, as is so often the case: it is best to prepare fried rice yourself at home, because then you will know what is really in it.
Save calories with fresh vegetables and lean chicken in fried rice
Fried rice is one of those recipes that are quick and easy to make. With fresh vegetables, egg, and low-fat chicken, this recipe is healthy and low in calories. At 408 calories per serving, my fried rice recipe is significantly lower in calories than the Chinese dish. So my low-calorie recipe doesn't even get half the calories.
I find it remarkable how many calories can be saved through a healthy, low-calorie preparation of a recipe. It often tastes much better than in a restaurant. Not to mention the many carcinogenic substances such as glutamate, which are often added outside of the home.
Low-calorie recipe for fried rice with vegetables
I used a lot of fresh vegetables in my fried rice recipe. This makes this dish rich in nutrients and vitamins and therefore very healthy and low in calories. Seared low in fat, this fried rice recipe is very low in calories.
Traditionally, fried rice is fried with an egg. However, if you want to save the calories for the egg in fried rice, I also have a recipe variant without egg for you.
Additionally, lean chicken can be added to the fried rice recipe. This keeps the fried rice low in calories and contains a lot of important animal proteins. The vegetarians among you can of course prepare the fried rice without chicken. Here I have a low-calorie recipe for fried rice without eggs, meat and lots of fresh vegetables.
50g rice (180 kcal)
100g carrots (peeled) (33 kcal)
100g mung bean sprouts (24 kcal)
100g paprika (31 kcal)
100g bamboo shoots (27 kcal)
50g sugar snap peas (23 kcal)
1 spring onion (14 kcal)
1 teaspoon honey (32 kcal)
1 teaspoon soy sauce (4 kcal)
1 teaspoon sesame oil (40 kcal)
- Cook rice in salted water according to the instructions.
- Peel the carrots and cut into small pieces together with the peppers and spring onions, season and fry briefly.
- Add the mung bean sprouts, sugar snap peas and bamboo shoots.
- For the sauce, mix the honey, soy sauce and sesame oil and pour over the vegetables.
- Add rice and fry for about 5 minutes.
- How offensive is the term cockblock
- Why can't computers understand plain English
- How much does costco
- Who is the last wife of the Prophet Muhammad
- How did you get from heroin
- Nancy Pelosi is a Democrat
- Difference between service tax and income tax
- How much do research analysts earn
- Would you date a little guy
- Indian men have big penises
- Why was King Solomon important?
- What is the largest garment exporting country
- Who are your favorite Arab music artists?
- Why is anti-Welsh racism so often ignored
- Where is the rickety bridge in London
- What are some British slang words
- Why did Jesus have 12 apostles
- What is a holiday 1
- What is traditional japanese sushi
- What did bread cost
- What is Flutter App Development
- How is life at SIMS Pune
- Have you ever accidentally hurt someone emotionally?
- Why not generations that are determined by decades
- How did Taiwan become a democracy
- Why don't weather forecasts use machine learning?
- Is the piano a percussion instrument
- What is ERP vs SCM vs CRM
- What are the advantages of direct taxes
- How is Amazon Fire HD 10
- How did you get from heroin
- How do I start startups in India
- What is an unexpected danger in France