Ships Amazon India internationally
Important customs regulations for India when sending parcels
If you want to send parcels to India, you should first note that the shipment is a Customs declaration must be enclosed. In general, the customs regulations in India differentiate between travel goods, goods for removals and other import objects.
SENDING A PACKAGE TO INDIA: WHAT CAN BE IN?
You can import travel goods duty-free. These include Items of personal use such as clothes and shoes, jewelry or toiletries. Other devices for personal use such as cameras, laptops, radios, binoculars or camping equipment also fall into this category. According to the import regulations in India, travelers are also allowed to import up to 200 cigarettes, 50 cigars or 250 g of tobacco and, if they are over the age of 17, up to 0.95 liters of alcoholic beverages. You can also take gifts with a total value of up to 750 Indian rupees (approx. 10 euros) into the country.
For plants and food, the import regulations in India provide for a special import permit and a health certificate. Special provisions apply to removals. If you want to move your residence to India, you should contact the Indian consulate in order to obtain a duty exemption for various goods.
You will find the best option for your shipment in the Packlink shipping calculator. During the booking process, you will be provided with the documents you need for customs to India.
USEFUL INFORMATION ON CUSTOMS REGULATIONS IN INDIA
- What are the worst paying medical specialties
- Would your gallery sell my art
- Is there an absolute truth about anything
- What did you decide for your life?
- A stuttering person is lying
- Which country is most densely populated?
- Can Ohio Unemployment Be Extended?
- What is SaaS project management software
- At what age do men usually marry
- What is the definition of archaeological data
- What's your favorite beer at Oktoberfest
- Why do some people hoard
- How much does Facebook pay its employees
- Why do I pee yellow after ejaculating
- Offers TCS 26 weeks of maternity leave
- What is traffic jam
- Has your child kicked a teacher
- Why do people hate BTS
- What is IT recruiting
- Which companies are the best investments
- What is a natural emerald
- How does the reality show work
- Why do homeless people ask for money
- What is it worth to wait through life to see
- When was Coca Cola Cola called
- What products kill fleas naturally
- What makes old people sound old
- Why did Cristina Yang leave Grey's Anatomy
- Why is sustainability important
- What is an old friend
- Why should Ireland legalize abortion?
- How has Hollywood harmed society
- What is a carpet rake