Is psychology considered a core field
Successful business processes through modern merchandise management systems
Retail companies can no longer work competitively without ERP systems. Against the background of current competitive conditions, the book describes the requirements for modern WWS and supports the selection of suitable software systems. Based on the latest and most extensive research on WWS, the following questions are answered:
- How should you proceed with the selection of standardized WWS?
- What technological and functional market developments are there?
- Which products are available on the market?
- What are the properties and strengths of the leading solutions?
Answering the questions is also of interest to those who are interested in functional and technical further development in order to identify further development potential in their own company.
In this 3rd completely revised edition, over 80 WWS solutions are considered; including 42 solutions with detailed system profiles and detailed performance information.
Authors and affiliations
- Reinhard Schütte
- Oliver Vering
- 2.Prof. Becker GmbHAltenbergeGermany
About the authors
Dr. Reinhard Schütte
Board member for finance and information technology at EDEKA AG in Hamburg, has been involved in the trading environment for 19 years with the strategic,
procedural and information technology design of single and multi-level
Trading company apart. He has also scientifically researched commercial information systems and has published various books and specialist articles
written national and international journals.
Dr. Oliver Vering
Member of the management of Prof. Becker GmbH, Altenberge, doctorate in business informatics in the field of design and selection of merchandise management systems, more than 12 years of consulting experience with a focus on the selection and implementation support of WWS solutions, author of several books and numerous specialist articles on the subject of merchandise management systems, Standard software selection / implementation.
- Book TitleSuccessful business processes through modern merchandise management systems
- Book SubtitleProduct overview of market-leading systems and selection process
- Authors Reinhard Schütte
- Series TitleBPM competent
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-20523-1
- Copyright InformationSpringer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg2011
- Publisher NameSpringer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Hardcover ISBN978-3-642-20522-4
- eBook ISBN978-3-642-20523-1
- Edition Number3
- Number of Pages IV, 600
- Number of Illustrations254 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsIT in Business
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- How would I be a RERA advisor
- What are the best machine learning tools
- What are the quantitative investment strategies
- Where can we share our ideas
- Freelance designers pay taxes
- What makes you tick
- Who is your favorite place
- Which English accents are similar
- What is brunch in the kitchen
- Science is possible without religion
- What made you smile or cry today?
- How many hours do web designers work
- Is climate change now unstoppable?
- Cola still contains cocaine
- What are your 10 favorite words in Malay
- What does screaming do to a person
- What are Scandinavian and Nordic countries
- What is SaaS project management software
- How do I create a perfume line
- Can teachers tell if students are wrong?
- How powerful is Germany in the EU
- What makes a person cheat
- Why is tomato sauce sometimes too sweet?
- How is Sri Lanka doing