Is there something wrong with BTS Jungkook
BTS: V talks about his illness
The fans are worried about BTS member V - real name Kim Taehyung (23): On the band's own community platform, the K-Pop star has revealed that he suffers from the chronic disease "cholinergic urticaria", a form of chronic disease Hives. Translated, according to media reports, V is said to have commented on the post of a fan: "No, I have cholinergic urticaria, which makes me itch." One of the main triggers for this is stress. And there is enough of that in the 23-year-old's life.
Because the seven guys from the K-Pop band BTS have become real world stars. In 2016 the Japanese casting band celebrated their international breakthrough with their "Love Yourself" album trilogy. Since then, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, Jungkook and V have been watched by fans around the world. Since August 2018 they have been on a major world tour almost continuously.
What is the chronic illness?
The skin disease manifests itself as redness, itching and the formation of wheals. In severe cases, the lips and eyes or even the windpipe can swell, which can cause shortness of breath. Hives are caused by cold, heat, food allergies, skin care products or stress. However, the symptoms can also occur for no apparent reason.
The symptoms are usually treated with antihistamines, i.e. drugs against allergy symptoms. Preparations containing cortisone or biologicals, for example with the active ingredient omalizumab, can alleviate the symptoms. Relaxation techniques also help.
Do fans need to worry about V?
After his illness revelation, fans don't have to worry too much about V, since the symptoms of nettle rash are easy to control. At the moment, the band's stress factor should be within a healthy range. On July 14th, BTS gave their last concert of their "Love Yourself: Speak Yourself" World Tour in Shizuoka, Japan, before it continues on October 11th in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.#Subjects
- What would Jesus' favorite swear word be?
- What does BTK mean in BTK Killer
- What facilities is Singapore Airport equipped with
- How often do people feel sad in general?
- Is the office word good for writing theses
- What is life without cell phones
- What is life without friends
- Feminists believe that men bully women
- What are some deeply dark family secrets
- Who is the highest paid programmer
- Why should we keep our surroundings clean
- Why are people so offended by me
- How do you start a new habit?
- Why does competition make us better
- What does Chogada 1
- How does a facefuck feel
- Is there a state quota in AIIMS
- Political parties are non-profit organizations
- How do I date a doctor
- Why do religious people praise God
- How popular is adderall with investment bankers
- Has anyone studied at the Open University?
- Why is Bjoerk considered a genius
- The Turks hate India