Where can I find an investment mentor
Mentors for startups & growth companies
Mentoring in the CyberForum provides up-and-coming startups and growth companies from the IT industry with experienced mentors: Established entrepreneurs who know the rules of the game and are close to the market and customers.
As volunteer mentors, they pass on their business know-how directly to young entrepreneurs. Start-up ideas are accompanied, positioning and market entry are analyzed and growth topics are promoted together. Classic mentoring topics are e.g. business model, positioning, market entry strategies, team topics or preparation for an investment.
Become a mentor - you benefit from this
Our mentors are doers. You can actively support the next generation of entrepreneurs with your know-how so that typical initial hurdles can be overcome more easily. You will also get interesting insights into the latest developments and trends. Membership in our network is required. Find out how you can become a member of CyberForum e.V.
Becoming a mentor: criteria
Would you like to contribute to the CyberForum as a volunteer mentor? Do the following criteria apply to you?
- You are a board member or managing director (CEO, CFO, COO, CMO, CSO)
- Your company headquarters is in the expanded Karlsruhe TechnologyRegion
- You are related to the high-tech industries
- You have a pioneering spirit; your own founding experience is ideal
- You enjoy working with young teams on an equal footing
We would be happy to inform you in a personal meeting and discuss possible starting points together!
Framework & conditions
The mentoring in the CyberForum is exclusively voluntary and strategic. This means that you as a mentor and “sparring partner” invest a foreseeable amount of time and know-how. The ultimate decision and implementation of the jointly developed content lies with the company itself.
The teams are placed with suitable mentors through the CyberForum, depending on their corporate and personal needs.
A duration of 6 months is specified in the mentoring agreement. The duration can be extended individually with mutual consent. As a rule, the meetings take place every 1-2 months. In consultation with you, the mentor, the meetings are also possible more often.
Depending on the initial situation and the question, individual workshops are also possible as short mentoring.
Do you also want to invest?
Some teams need support from a mentor in preparation for an investment or the search for investors. A clear demarcation from mentoring is necessary here, since your own interests also come into play when you intend to invest. Under certain circumstances, a mentor can also become an investor / shareholder.
If you would like to get to know more teams looking for capital, then get to know our business angel network in the CyberForum.
- What's so bad about wearing dentures
- What is self-actualization
- Can you learn both PHP and Python
- What does social bullying mean
- Is fruit smoothie an unhealthy breakfast
- Older parents are better parents
- How many plumbers are there in Australia
- What are SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- How does money divide people
- What is the difference between metal and punk
- For whom does the project manager work
- How many people are there on earth 1
- Has Evander Holyfield used steroids
- Samwell Tarly had a dark side
- What are you a snob about
- Which western women do Asians consider attractive?
- How well does OYO live in Bangalore
- What is a flexible topping
- Do you feel sad for no reason?
- What are the alternatives for paving street concrete
- Anyone hates Tyrion Lannister
- Are bread and egg preserved foods
- What is the best blood pressure medication
- How am I supposed to say okay in German