How does Taiwanese relate to the Chinese language
Traditional Chinese has been used for written texts for thousands of years; it is also written in Taiwan and Hong Kong today. However, the people who live in mainland China and Singapore have had a simplified version of the written language since 1949, the so-called simplified Chinese or shorthand.
- Chinese is much more difficult than any European language
Of course, you can't derive as much from Chinese as you can from French, German or English words. But it is not fair to say that Chinese is a particularly difficult language. Hundreds of thousands of people around the world are learning Mandarin and making incredible progress in just a few months. However, learning the written language is quite a complicated matter ...
- Chinese letters contain whole words
Most letters refer to syllables, so they can stand for a monosyllabic word or part of a word. Many letters originally referred to objects, abstract terms, or pronunciation.
- Speakers of different dialects find it difficult to communicate with one another
Mandarin is the official language in schools and universities across China and Taiwan. Most educated Chinese speak and understand Mandarin perfectly, even if they speak another variant at home.
- Chinese is difficult to emphasize
As a classical tonal language, people who learn this language rarely find the right tone and with the wrong accent one quickly expresses something that was not meant at all. However, if you are fluent in this language, you can also put emotions in the emphasis.
- Business travelers always get along well with English
English may be the language of business around the world, but it is better not to rely on it to be the case everywhere. Anyone wanting to do business in China should also be able to develop a relationship with the locals. Even if your business partner speaks English, it is advisable to practice at least some Chinese phrases.
Global companies targeting China should definitely have a website in Chinese - and not just because most internet users prefer to be addressed in their native language. This also achieves a higher ranking in the target country's search engines. Find out more about foreign language internet marketing or speak to one of our experts.
- Can LGBT people be conservatives themselves
- Why am I confused in my relationship
- What are the quantitative investment strategies
- Which country is good for Indian nurses
- What sura should women in Tarawih recite?
- Is the Russian culture European?
- Are the Chinese welcome in western countries?
- Has anyone ever hit his own mother
- Has anyone had a narcissistic best friend?
- What is project appraisal in construction
- Bookkeeping You can do the customer accounting
- Technology makes us stupid
- Does anyone like Americans
- Are auditory hallucinations curable?
- What do the Portuguese think of practices
- How exactly do TV shows make money
- Why are hearing aids important
- How can you avoid political discussion
- Can a person recover from dementia
- What is a FISA memo
- Do you look like your cat?
- What should everyone know about breakups
- Girls like to lick their vaginas
- What are high paying HR jobs