What are panties
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Pants, Plural: Hös | chen
- IPA: [ˈHøːsçən]
- 1) small pants
- 2) women's briefs
- 3) Pollen coating on bees and bumblebees
- Derivation (diminutive) from the stem of the noun trousers with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -chen (plus umlaut)
- 1) joking: Hot pants
- 2) slip
- 2) knickers, panties
- 1) “He pushed her short skirt up, folded the fabric on her back and then ran his two middle fingers under her black one panties and pushed the fabric up. "
- 2) women's panties, women's panties, rubber panties, incontinence panties, menstrual panties, monthly panties, panties
- Nominative: singular panties; Plural panties
- Genitive: singular Panties; Plural panties
- Dative: singular panties; Plural panties
- Accusative: singular panties; Plural panties
- English: 1) short trousers; 2) knickers, panties
- Esperanto: 1) kalsoneto
- French: 1) culotte (Female); 2) slip (male)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Shorts are actually old hat, but more fashionable than ever! With the short ones panties you can't really go wrong. Nearly.“
BILD.de, July 18, 2020
„Playboy model Anastasiya Avilova posted a hot photo of herself on Instagram. Only with a tight one panties She stands dressed in front of a kitchenette.“
Day 24, August 01, 2020
„Underwear in summer: this one panties are invisible under white clothes! KristinaLäge Thursday, June 18, 2020 3:24 p.m. Summer brings many underwear problems with it.“
Jolie, June 18, 2020
„The high-cut ones panties conceal the problem area and make the figure appear slimmer.“
goFeminin.de, March 17, 2020
„Lauritz helps with hot panties Alex's idea of his group date on the beach is very clear: He would like to see the men in the tightest possible swim trunks, please.“
RTL, November 22, 2020
„So close that even you panties flashes out.“
Promiflash, February 18, 2020
„Apparently she created her own set for Klum panties and bustier with the personalized lettering 'Savage X Heidi'.“
stern.de, October 16, 2020
„Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! revolves around the theft of the panties from Master Etna.“
4Players, March 5th, 2020
„The 19-year-old lolls super hot in a white or black shirt panties on a Majorcan villa. While the pubic area remains covered, Laura's breasts are quite present in every picture.“
Gala.de, January 9, 2020
„The entrepreneur promises with the panties and bras 'the best in comfort and support for your changing body during and after pregnancy'.“
OK! Magazine, September 14, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Schlübber (coll.)
- panties: Clothing underpants for women; Clothing, in general: item of clothing that you can slip into quickly, such as a sweater (pullover) or slipon (wider men's coat), or pull-on trousers for women or comfortable slippers, wrist warmers and knee warmers
- Slip: short underpants with no legs
- Underpants: Pants that lie close to the body and are worn under other items of clothing
Another word (synonym) for panties - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "panties":
trousers: Dress, skirt Reduced forms: 1) Panties Superordinate terms: 1) Garment Subordinate terms: 1) Favorite trousers 1) Austrian blue jeans for blue jeans, Buxe named after the material: cotton trousers, corduroy trousers, jeans, leather trousers, wool trousers after the wearer or
VPL: VPL (English) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Abbreviation for Visible Panty Line = the prints of the panties under skirts or trousers. Origin of the term: 1) is used in ...
panties: -er Synonyms: 1) Panties, ladies 'underpants Parent terms: 1) Underpants, ladies' underwear, lingerie, underwear, underwear Subordinate terms: 1) Briefs, thong briefs Application examples: 1) She puts on a pair of panties
Hot pants: Hotpants (German) Part of speech: noun Cases: nominative: singular -; Plural hotpants genitive: singular -; Plural hotpants dative: singular -; Plural hotpants accusative: singular ...
Bouillabaisse: Maybe we're lucky and they smash their saucepans while they're cooking, and there are screaming girls standing next to them throwing their panties into the bouillabaisse. ”Translations English: 1) bouillabaisse French: 1) bouillabaisse (female) Swedish: 1) bouillabaisse
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Höschen" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (5/20/2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Höschen/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “panties” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Panties (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Hös | chens Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈhøːsçəns]…
Höxter (German) part of speech: noun, (neuter) part of speech: toponym cases: nominative: singular (das) Höxter; Plural - ...
Höxters (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Höx | ters Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈhœkstɐs]…
Hústrúin (Faroese) Part of Speech: Proper Name Meaning / Definition: 1) Name of a Faroese heroine with the meaning: ...
Strokes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Hü | be Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈhyːbə] Grammatical…
Hübel (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Hübel; Plural Huebel genitive: singular Huebel; ...
Nibbling (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Hü | beln Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈhyːbl̩n]…
Hübels (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Hü | bels Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈhyːbl̩s]…
Strokes (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Hü | ben Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈhyːbn̩] Grammatical…
Huebinger (German) Part of Speech: Last Name Cases: Nominative: Einzahl Hübinger; Plural (die) Hübinger's genitive: singular ...
Huebingers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Hü | bin | gers Grammatical features: Genitive singular des…
- What are the trade unions in favor of?
- What do you think of living together
- Do you feel that the teachers are underpaid?
- Cell phone obsession is bad for teenagers
- Why do you call yourself a gamer
- What did your grandparents always say?
- How and why does history repeat itself
- Celebrities are humble
- Are there complications after Lasik
- Works Uber in Pondicherry
- What are some good quotes about sex
- Can I be an architect without math
- How can I get admission to the ESCP
- What are your strangest reasons to cry
- We have some strange English accents
- Which cheese goes well with chicken?
- What is the favorite dish in Mexico
- How old is Master Chief in Halo
- What is your favorite student life? Why
- Civil engineers don't get jobs
- Which is better for government duties
- Has Evander Holyfield used steroids
- What is it like to work at NPCI
- Can perfumes kill brain cells