Inflation is good for the economy
There are three forms of inflation: overt inflation, hidden inflation, and dammed inflation.
With open inflation, the rise in prices and thus the deterioration in the value of money can be seen by everyone. In contrast, the price level appears stable with hidden inflation, the inflation is not immediately recognizable. This is the case when prices remain the same, but the quality of the goods deteriorates and the actual monetary value decreases. A black market can be the consequence.
With inflation stagnating, the state keeps the price level artificially stable by imposing fixed and maximum prices. Therefore, the price increase is not noticeable for everyone here as well. If the state measures to stabilize the price situation are overridden, this will suddenly lead to the resolution of the price congestion. The change in prices is then visible.
When it comes to speed, there are four types of inflation in economics:
- Creeping inflation (low price increase)
- Trotting inflation (mean price increase)
- Galloping inflation (very strong price increase) up to
- Hyperinflation (extremely high price increase).
In the case of creeping inflation, the inflation rate is less than five percent. The price level rises almost imperceptibly, but constantly.
In the case of galloping inflation, which is already an extreme case, the price situation increases significantly. This is a threat to the economy. People are aware that they can buy less and less for their money. In extreme cases, this can result in citizens fleeing into tangible assets, using substitute currencies or exchanging their goods.
- How can I do a feasibility study
- How will the youngest day be
- Why do people crave vinegar
- How can someone overcome his shyness?
- Why is society obsessed with the family
- How many people are you interested in
- What is the government wasting money on?
- How can I learn carpentry without tools
- Which keyboard is best under INR 13000
- What do Italian boys like in girls
- How can men appear more feminine?
- How do you take your loneliness
- Which factors are taken into account when concreting
- How do people become dysfunctional
- Why are South Koreans getting significantly bigger
- What is the registration fee for CPT
- Can you get rich in Norway?
- What is women reservation in government jobs
- How safe is it to drive Uber
- What is anarchy to you
- How do I get big forearms
- Can I pay with PayPal in Amazon
- Who loves more girls or boys
- How do investment bankers deal with stress