Why bookkeeping is so important to investing
Investments: This is how long-term corporate success is achieved
Investing means acquiring assets that companies typically use for business purposes for several years. You can invest in tangible and intangible goods and financial assets. Typical tangible capital goods are:
- Investment in real estate (buildings and land)
- Investment in machines
- Investment in vehicles
- Investment in tools
- Investment in IT and office equipment.
At physical capital goods are also referred to as physical investments. There is also Intangible assetsthat a company can invest in. These investment opportunities include:
Also Financial investments are possible, e.g. B. Participations in other companies or creditors' rights, such as bonds.
It is characteristic of every investment that a lot of money is needed for this, the Investment amount or the Investment amount. However, companies are not allowed to claim the entire investment amount immediately as costs, but have to claim it Write it off bit by bit over the period of use. The cost of an investment is recorded in the accounting as a depreciation. The useful life is usually specified by the BMWi using depreciation tables (depreciation = depreciation for wear and tear, depreciation for short).
- What verses in the Bible speak of love
- How do I get away from campus
- Which is considered rude in Ireland
- Will there ever be a Eurasian nation?
- Why would someone hack a Facebook account
- Which is the most popular IPL team
- How well you can manipulate people
- How is Donald Trump seen in Iraq
- Can parents teach homophobia to their children?
- Why does love change after marriage?
- The music keeps getting worse
- Where can I get a P2P loan?
- How do you deal constructively with criticism
- Life in Florida is so amazing
- What are the roots of Judaism
- Must New Zealand stop immigration
- How do I start a cement factory
- Can the music industry ever recover
- Is fruit smoothie an unhealthy breakfast
- Is technology ruining society?
- Older parents are better parents
- Quora will be updated
- Why are modern women becoming more and more aloof
- What are some home remedies for constipation