Who are employees
Employee who, in contrast to the worker, does primarily intellectual work. He is a commercial employee (§§59ff. HGB) if he is employed by a merchant for the performance of commercial services, commercial technical employee (§§ 133 eff. GewO) if he is employed in a commercial enterprise for the performance of non-commercial services, and an employee of the public service if he is employed by a legal person under public law.
1. Generally employees who carry out mainly non-physical, administrative activities. 2. Commercial employees are agents according to Section 59 of the German Commercial Code (HGB). 3. According to § 5 Abs. 3 BetrVerfG, executives are those employees who »are entitled to the independent hiring and dismissal of employees employed in the company or in the company department or who have general power of attorney or power of attorney or who essentially take responsibility for tasks that they regularly perform on their own account Significance for the existence and development of the company with regard to special experiences and knowledge are transferred «. However, with this stipulation, the law does not correspond to practice. Empirical research revealed the following characteristics: the right to represent the company externally, membership of a certain management level, certain annual income, certain personnel and material responsibility. The employee representatives are the DAG and the UL employees
In the absence of a general legal regulation, the assignment of an employee to the group of salaried employees and workers, according to a judgment of the Federal Labor Court, is primarily determined by how his work is assessed by the opinion of the professional groups involved in the specific case. if there is no firm view, i. d. R. A., who does commercial or office work, as well as who exercises a predominantly managerial, supervisory or comparable activity. If these standards are not sufficient, the decisive factor is whether, according to the overall assessment of the work carried out by the employees, the focus is on intellectual performance (see BAG of 07/24/57 and 11/29/58, AP 5 and 12, § 59 HGB). The importance of the employee status is particularly evident in labor law, e. B. with regard to the type of remuneration, the length of the notice periods, continued wages, representation in the works council, and also with regard to the special protection against dismissal for older employees.
In socialist economics: Employees in the sense of labor law are, in contrast to women workers, those employees whose activities consist mainly of intellectual work rather than physical and who are granted a greater degree of independence and responsibility towards the entire company.
These include: Executives. Office workers, administrative employees, scientific employees, technical employees up to the cashiers at the department store checkout. Especially in the service areas with tasks in distribution. Circulation and reproduction work as employees. They are generally assigned to the working class and their number is growing continuously compared to the manufacturing workers. Their formerly privileged social situation and working conditions are becoming more and more similar to those of other parts of the working class. Management employees are assigned to the middle class or even to the capitalist class.
> Working class,> classes
Previous technical term: employee pension insurance | Next technical term: employee, manager
Report this article to the editors as incorrect & mark it for editing
- Are the people of Dallas polite?
- What language do most gypsies speak
- Sponsors McKinsey employees for green cards
- Is Thugs of Hindostan a flop film
- What constitutes a nuclear family after marriage
- Are the tariffs working for China
- Are there CA jobs in South Africa
- What is a licensed engineer
- Food What did you have for dinner?
- When to visit Ireland
- Was President Trump's tax cut unreasonably regressive
- How does Walmart handle complaints
- What do professors like about their students?
- Work at home jobs are a scam
- Sex gets worse with age
- Can people control another person's brain?
- How to deal with a submissive lie
- Is Tyrion the third Targaryen
- Italians have a black legacy
- Do you know Chinese novels
- Why are some Chinese so reluctant
- When should a teenager get a smartphone?
- Are there burritos in Mexico
- What is the best working dog breed
- How are holidays in Turkey
- Will turmeric stain my skin
- How do I convert binary files to ASCII
- Considered paranormal as scifi or fantasy
- What are easy hobbies to learn
- Plato respected Diogenes
- Should society rethink orphanages
- What are other names for Santa Claus
- Why is China blocking its internet
- What or who lights you up