What do you call your grandmother
What do you call the grandmother's brother?
my family and I are going through a difficult time and we just don't know what to do next!
My grandmother lives abroad. She lived in the same house as she always had. My grandfather left it to her and since his death she has withdrawn quite a bit and developed a certain fear (of life). That was more than 20 years ago! My mother opened her eyes a few months ago and that's why we organized her in my grandmother's house. Unfortunately, she just has a momentary general dissatisfaction and lets it out everywhere. My aunt's house is very big and beautiful, but also very cold. It may also be too big and isolated for them. Ultimately, it always imprints itself on a person at the moment and always wants them to be with them. But my mother had to go back home now, and she's doing it with my aunt now. But she herself currently has problems and illness. She is recovering by herself and has to go to the USA for therapy in a month. My grandmother wants to go from there, but not with herself at the same time. We would love to bring her to us, but our apartment is not the largest. We're afraid that she'll make the same fuss over there as before! Sometimes we think that she might need therapy as this situation seems to be psychologically affecting her! But can that be expected of an older lady?
In an old people's home / assisted living, it's such a thing! She wants help and sometimes suggests it. At the same time she says that she has four children and no one wants to look after them. You just want to get rid of it, it is a burden for everyone!
If we had the financial means, we would buy a house where she has her own part! But at the same time we can take care of them and be there for them. We actually have a house abroad that we could sell. But so far we haven't found a buyer. In addition, it will be difficult to sell this as quickly as possible.
Do you have some ideas, advice and solutions for us to help my grandmother?
- Is it really important to read classics
- How does the H1B to GC process work
- Are natives considered immigrants
- How is NGO helpful
- Why is Louisiana still naming county councils
- What investment strategies made you rich
- The name means Jacob Betrueger
- What is your favorite activity in everyday life?
- Can we join TCS after the resignation?
- Why was opium made in China
- Why is wheat-like skin so attractive
- What's the most misunderstood thing about vegetables
- What is a licensed engineer
- Relationships Why do we fight so much
- Can I take more than one Olympiad
- What is a Computer Vision Algorithm
- Did OnStar ever save your life
- Schizophrenic people hallucinate and see things
- What did you decide for your life?
- Elon Musk is a good husband
- What triggers you every day
- Video game designers can also be developers
- How can retirement home be removed
- When night falls, why does day come