Can I pay with PayPal in Amazon
Internet Paying at Amazon with PayPal - is that possible?
Almost every online shop accepts PayPal as a payment method - only at Amazon are you desperately looking for a way to link your Amazon account with the payment service. On the other hand, the top dog in online shopping offers a variety of payment options: credit card, payment via direct debit or monthly statement. In this article we explain why PayPal is not offered as a means of payment.
Why doesn't Amazon offer PayPal as a method of payment?
As already mentioned in the introduction, Amazon unfortunately does not offer payment via the PayPal service. The obvious reason for this is that Amazon has launched its own payment service since 2007: Amazon Pay. This is in direct competition with PayPal. Perhaps you have already been offered Amazon Pay as a payment method in some online shops after purchasing. In addition to the well-known candidates such as prepayment, direct debit, invoice and credit card, Amazon Pay can now also be used as a payment method in many shops.
Paying via Amazon is therefore also an advantage for the user: If you already have an Amazon account, you don't have to create another account with PayPal. Bank account or credit card are already on file with Amazon.
Another reason is the parallel to the big competitor eBay. PayPal was founded in 1998, but was bought by the auction house in 2002. Up to and including 2015, PayPal was part of eBay - Amazon's biggest competitor. Although the companies are now legally separated from each other again, the business relationship still exists. One can therefore speculate that Amazon does not want to strengthen its competitors by offering PayPal.
What types of payment does Amazon offer?
If you want to pay for an order on Amazon, PayPal is unfortunately not one of the possible payment methods. Alternatively, you can use the following payment methods:
- Credit card: MasterCard, American Express, Visa card, Amazon.de VISA card and prepaid versions of these cards are accepted at Amazon.
- Direct debit:Possible with a German or Austrian bank account in euros.
- Monthly bill: Your order can also be conveniently paid for by monthly invoice. To do this, you have to pay the money by bank transfer by the middle of the next month.
- Amazon gift cards / Amazon vouchers:You can read how to redeem an Amazon voucher in this tipps + tricks article.
- Which locations are suitable for lead generation
- Are Infinix Phones Worth Buying In India?
- What does the STQC certification cost
- In which countries is NEBOSH recognized
- Are firefighters and police officers friends
- What is polite in Great Britain
- Why don't all Indians celebrate Diwali?
- Can you snort the heroine
- How often do firefighters enter burning buildings
- Why do prisoners rape each other?
- Europeans have Middle Eastern ancestry
- Can dogs smell cocaine?
- What are the challenges for SMEs
- What are the requirements for a SEZ unit
- Do celebrities ever marry fans
- What age is middle age
- Why don't I like seafood
- How do you analyze quantitative research data
- Which is good aluminum or stainless steel
- Are the tariffs working for China
- How accurate is the Apollo 13 movie
- Is PewDiePie a racist misogynist anti-Semite
- Who brought Christianity to America
- What does max voc mean in acetone
- Boruto will surpass Naruto
- What should schools stop wasting time teaching
- Use women men
- Who motivated you to succeed
- Which is the cheapest cell phone stand
- Why is Marvel's civil war so polarizing
- Is life better in Sweden or Germany?
- Which country has the best seafood
- Why do industrialized countries use GNP to a large extent